So much has happened in the last week, I don’t know where to start!
- First off, the blog crashed – got that fixed so let’s continue.
- Found an amazing flat, with an amazing flatmate. So start saving those pennies people and book your ticket to the UK!
- Involved in not ONE, but TWO medical emergencies involving an ambulance. Don’t worry, I was not THE injured party in either incident.
- Had my first day of work in the Maidenhead office.
- Went to my first London show! May or may not have been with a handsome fellow.
- Watched my first rugby game.
- First TK Maxx shop. Did you really think I could hold off much longer?!
- Opened a UK bank account and was approved for a UK credit card. Oh, and my bank account manager is obsessed with the MTV show AWKWARD – we became instant best friends. (SP – you know how obsessed I am with this show!)
- Attempted a food shop. Bought a £4 bottle of wine. Learned it’s £4 for a reason.
- Got stuck in a monsoon without my wellies. London rain seems wetter than usual.
- Met friends for drinks in Covent Garden, for a proper night out in London.
And what a week this has been! x